What is DAX-pro?
DAX-pro is a sophisticated and feature rich application to help you build a personalized daily nutrition and exercise plan. It can suggest foods to add, shows you how each food item affects daily nutrition.
DAX stands for Diet And eXercise
Who Is It For?
DAX-pro is designed for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, bodybuilders and dieters who want to have a detailed view of their diet and exercise program.
If you want to control the balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fat in your diet, keep an eye on sodium and cholesterol, ensure that you are getting enough vitamins and minerals, balance calories burned against calories consumed, then DAX-pro is designed for you.
Below is a list of DAX-pro's features. Unique key features are highlighted in bold.
Multiple users can use DAX-pro on the same computer, each with their own libraries and day plans.
The Food Library
Items in the Food Library contain nutrition data. You build the food portion of your Day Plan with food items from this list.
- Built-in library of 7,600 food items from the updated USDA nutrition database, SR22
- Support for user defined food items
- Support for user defined recipes
The Exercise Library
Items in the Exercise library contain information about calories burned during exercise. You build the exercise portion of the Day Plan with items from this library.
- Built-in library of 226 exercises
- Support for user defined exercises
- Flexible database search
The Program Library
Items in the Program library contain mathematical rules to determine how much to eat, what kind of food to eat, and how much to exercise, to achieve a certain goal, such as fat loss or muscle building. You select one item from this library for your Day Plan.
- Built-in library of programs for weight loss, muscle gain, bodybuilding, or maintaining a healthy weight
- Support for user defined programs
- calorie intake
- saturated fat
- vitamin a
- vitamin c
- glycemic load
- calories exercised
The Day Plan
The Day Plan is where you collect food items you are planning to eat (or have eaten), and your workouts.
- Printable progress graph, showing changes in body weight, body fat, lean mass, along with nutrition and exercise level.
- Complete undo/redo system